.

.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Smiling is infectious...

Elijah John - May 2009


Smiling is infectious you catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too I passed around the corner
And some saw my grin
When he smiled I realized I’d passed it on to him
I thought about that smile then I realized its worth
A single smile just like mine could travel round the earth
So if you feel a smile begin
Don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick and get the world infected
 



 
Check out the Facebook Mother's Day Photo Contest- we are excited to be a finalist! To vote for our entry click here, become a fan of Melissa Jean Photography and then click "like" under the photo you want to vote for. It doesn't have to be mine, but i'd love you forever if it was! =)

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

well that's a sweet lil' smile if I do say so myself!! :) ADORABLE!

Neha said...

A really contagious smile that is...I am smiling too :)))

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Cute smile! Made me smile! :)