.

.

Monday, February 15, 2010

"I want my birfday yooonger!"

It was such a good day that felt like echoing Elijah's cry last night at the end of my birthday...
"I want my birthday longer!"


My special day stared out with lots of hugs and kisses, fresh cinnimon rolls and fruit, and of course coffee. =)


Geoff surprised me with a beautiful boquet of red roses, a birthday/valentines card, two cds and some delicious chocolate covered heart shaped pretzels.

I have three special men in my life who spoiled me yesterday.


Right now i have some home work pressing that I need to focus on this afternoon so i'll have write more later. I also have some photos to share about Elijah's 4th birthday. Some of them are posted on facebook if you don't want to wait from them here. =)

Thanks for all the emails and birthday wishes. I'm blessed with a great group of friends!

How did you celebrate?

8 comments:

Leslie said...

You are one lucky mom! Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. And Happy 4th Birthday to Elijah. Love that pic in the middle of the two of you!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I thought of you yesterday! Sorry I missed sending greetings! I am now going to let your 'birfday be yonger' by wishing you Happy Birthday and have a blessed year!

We love you Missy! Oh, I haven't called you that in years!

Amber said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday, sweet friend! You absolutely deserve every bit of it! XOXO

Brittany Ann said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday with your sweet boys! I wish we could have celebrated with you!

Yikes! I need to enter your giveaways still! I'm so behind!

Shana Putnam said...

How sweet. I love the photos!!

Tracy said...

Great pictures. Sounds like you got great men in your life.

Jenilee said...

:) Annalise is still saying that! she had a birthday at the end of january and she wants another birthday now!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

I left you an award on my blog, Come check it out! http://secondtimearound09.blogspot.com/2010/02/awards.html