.

.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

One more day!

Good morning friends!

You all enjoying your holidays? I hope you are able to take time to remember the reason for the season.

We've had a relaxing couple days so far. Just staying home and enjoying the family. The weather is beautiful!

Elijah has been enjoying playing outside in the sandy Florida soil. He found a gofer tortoise this morning which he thought was so cool!



I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your votes this week! Today is the last day to get your vote in. (click here) We are in first place so far thanks to YOU! And even if we don't win i've been so touched by all your support. Some of you have even shared it on your facebook pages and asked your friends to vote too. You all are the best!

Christmas Cookies



4 comments:

Iva Messy said...

just as cute as can be!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I bet it is nice to be able to be outside enjoying the weather!! How are the boys adjusting to the time change?

Melissa G said...

Alicia, Elijah's been doing ok with the time change. I can tell he's tired but he's so excited about everything that keeps him going! And Ethan has been fussy too if he's not with me. Last night he kept waking up a million times and since we are all in the same room it's hard. I think he may have had gas last night because he ate a ton of beans before bed! =) haha! poor guy!

KR said...

What an amazing ornament I just got in the mail! You were too kind! I LOVE everything about the claddagh symbol and can't wait to put it on my tree once I'm home for Christmas!