.

.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hi All

Hi Everybody! Just thought i'd take a minuet to say hello! I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing Saturday.

We enjoyed an evening at some friends house last night. And today is back to packing. My goal was to have finish packing yesterday. But that didn't happen. So new goal is to finish today. We kind of have to since tomorrow will be a busy day with church and everything!

My thoughtful husband just brought home fresh scones from the coffee shop down the road! My favorites are the raspberry scones! yum!

2 days...



Don't forget to click here to vote for Elijah! If we vote everyday we might make it! =)

6 comments:

Becky K. said...

Raspberry Scones...Sound delightful!!!

I can't believe how soon you will be back over here!

Becky K.

Shonni said...

Yummmm, I love raspberry scones!!!

Anonymous said...

Fresh scones? Oh yum!! Don't wear yourself out packing!!

Brittany Ann said...

2 DAYS!!!!

java girl said...

Fresh scones sounds so yummy! I sure hope that you have a wonderful Saturday packing!! Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

Raspberry scones sound so delish! Yum!