.

.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oct. 24, 2008

Everyone like a good love story don't they? Visit Brittany's blog to read "Love was named Larry". The story of how she and Patrick met. It's great, you really should go read it and wish them a happy anniversary!

Yup, Today they celebrate their one year wedding anniversary!



Here's Elijah all dressed up as one of the ring bearers.


Pre-Ethan family picture.I was six months preggo with him then!

We thought we would be in Florida for two weeks. That two weeks ended up being 5 months!
But that's a whole other story.

Happy Anniversary to Patrick and Brittany!

And I hope the rest of you are enjoying your weekend!

7 comments:

Becky K. said...

I'm headed over...nice pictures. I remember many of them.

Have a great day, Melissa!

Lauren said...

That was seriously one of the sweetest stories I've ever heard. :)

Brittany Ann said...

Thank you, sweet friend! We were so blessed to have you all there celebrating our covenant with each other and the Lord. I can't believe it's already been a year!

Jillian said...

Thank you for all of the headers, I loved them!! However when I put them on my page (the way you said to, thanks by the way) they were all the way to one side and really small! So I don't know how to fix that!

TanyaLea said...

Great photos... you look pretty in green...prego and all!! :)

Carly said...

beautiful picture! I love the brides maids with the umbrella!

Anonymous said...

oh how fun!! those pictures are adorable!