.

.

Monday, August 03, 2009

"Show My Heart"

My good friend Brittany over at Living in the Moment tagged me to "Show My Heart."

The rules: "With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: a picture, a poem, a song (or piece of music), a phrase (or quote), an item of clothing, a place, and (just for fun) a Disney princess. If you want to join in, tag six more blogs."


A Picture:
"To have a child is to decide forever to have
your heart walking around outside your body
."
~ Elizabeth Stone

my wonderful husband and two wonderful children
at the Donaghadee lighthouse a couple weeks ago

A Poem:

Home is where you can be silent
and still be heard.
Where you can ask and find out
who you are.
Where people laugh with you
about yourself.
Where sorrow is divided
and joy multiplied.
Where we share and love and grow.
-Author Unknown


A quote: (or two)

"It doesn't matter how great the pressure. What really matters is where the pressure lies, whether it comes between me and God or whether it presses me nearer His heart"
~~Hudson Taylor~~

Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. (Thomas S. Monson)

A Song. Brad Paisley- "It Did"



A piece of Clothing: my heart shaped engagement ring.

A Place: AfricaAfrica, I was born and spent a good part of my childhood in Senegal West Africa. I thing most anyone who's been there would agree that once you've spent time in Africa it claims a bit of your heart.

A Disney Princess. Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

I'm Tagging....

Ruth
Donna
Lindsay
Emily
Angela
Jillian
Randi
The Monkey's Mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh your post was beautiful!

the monkeys' mama said...

wow! that was a wonderful post! I'm impressed!!!