.

.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Welcome Home

Why am I up at a 2am loading a video to my blog?

Because my world traveling 5 month old's internal time clock has gone wacky! It's not his fault really. I'm the one who dragged him over the ocean and made him go through the five hour time change... twice! He's wide awake and that means I'm awake too. I'm not quite as perky as Ethan at this late hour but i'm awake never the less.

So i loaded the short video clips of my welcome home. You can hear Elijah's squeaky voice, poor kid has a cold too! The lady who talks to Elijah is the one who was so nice and helpful on the trip. She and her husband were on both my flights. Geoff is talking to her husband during the video.
I had a cup of coffee and a nice chat with them during our layover in Newark.



Did you see the picture of the sign i added to this post?

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

OK, I am crying crying crying! How sweet! Oh, I'm going to watch it again!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

AWWWWWWW...SO SWEET Melissa!!!!