.

.

Friday, June 19, 2009

One more day...

Well tomorrow is my sister's big day!

Things have been a little crazy around here lately.

Grammy and Ethan

It's been so much fun to see friends that we haven't seen in years that are coming in for the wedding!

Yesterday we had a bridesmaids brunch. We all went out for coffee and then came home to my parents house for a brunch and foot soaks with pedicures and manicures.

Crystal opening a couple gifts.

Me doing Shannon's nails.


Then after dinner last night I ran down to a friends house to see my good friend Brittany! She's the one who is going to look after Ethan during the wedding. Brittany's was one of the very first faces Ethan saw when he was born. =) As they were playing around last night in front of the mirror i caught this short clip.



Today we are off to decorate the church, then rehearsal and rehearsal dinner this evening.

Ethan's still not sleeping well so i'm going to be running on coffee today.

I talked to my dear Geoff and Elijah yesterday. I miss them so much! I really wish they could have come. It would have been so special. I can't wait to give them both a huge hug and not let go! But i'm so thankful for my family over there who are looking after Elijah while Geoff is at work. While i do miss him i don't have any worry about him. I know he is in great hands and he loves them and they love him.

Thank you again dear Gill family for taking such good care of our boy! See you on Thursday!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I love the clip of Ethan and Brittany! :-) Have fun with the wedding festivities, you'll be home soon!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

It's getting SOO close!! How exciting!!

Love the video of Ethan giggling...isnt that the BEST?!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I forgot to put this in my last comment...I am so sorry Ethan isnt sleeping well, I know how hard that is, especially when you have things you must do that day. I was just telling Paula last night, that I didnt even think of the time change, poor Ethan and you!!

Randi Troxell said...

have a great time at the wedding tomorrow!

Rachel said...

Tonight at dinner I started singing the "I'm getting married in the morning" song - except I was singing Crystal's getting married in the morning....and I sang it to myself. I almost did it audibly, but the family think I'm crazy enough as it is, so I resisted the urge.

Anonymous said...

ethan is soo cute!! i cant believe hes 5months old alerady. how have u been? luv heidi