.

.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Florida Fun

To the beach with the Rabes last week...

Check out Aunt Deanna's post today. It's similar to this one!



Ethan put his feet in the sand and water for the first time. Lindsay got some great pictures but I forgot to put them on my portable hard drive so they are still sitting on my mom's computer in Florida!

What a busy busy couple weeks I had in Florida.

The first week was full of pre wedding stuff. We had a bridal shower for my sister the week before the wedding. Then there were family and friends arriving though out the week. We had a bridesmaids brunch and did our nails on Thursday. Friday was setting up for the reception and then the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.

Saturday was the wedding.

Sunday was recovering! =) Actually we all got yucky colds that day. I guess the wedding was just too much for us!

We spent that afternoon and evening with family and some other friends who had driven down from New York for the wedding.

Then the rest of my time was spent visiting friends like these...



Ethan continued to chew on any finger that got near his mouth. He especially enjoyed Brittany's...
... and Uncle Jesse's that tasted like fried chicken and sloppy joes! =)
But still no teeth through yet in spite of all the chewing!

Ruth has started to make jewelry. Here are Brittany, Sherri and I wearing bracelets she's made.

Leave her a comment on her blog is you want one for yourself! They are only $2.00. She's making necklaces and rings as well.

7 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Miss you all!

Randi Troxell said...

beautiful photos (sounds like you all were crazy busy) and lovely bracelets!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I have the photos of Ethan with his feet in the water - I will email them to you right now!

We did similar posts today! We must finally be recovering from our fun but busy trips!

Shonni said...

What fun the pictures make your time look!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Love the pics Melissa!! What a fun and busy time you all had!!

Kelly said...

Great pictures. I'm so glad you had so much fun and that your sister's day was so blessed. I wish your sister and her new husband all the best.

kari said...

those bracelets are gorgeous!

great photos.