.

.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An Early Morning Visitor

There's just no foolin' you all!

Yes, the mystery photo was a dandelion cropped from this picture...

I'm going to make it really hard next time! =)

It's been really wet so we've been trapped in side most of the week. I try to get Elijah out in the back yard between rain showers.

Speaking of the back yard, look who was there yesterday morning...

We have a big window in our kitchen over the sink so I had a great view of him and I could tell he saw me too! It was so nice to have his early morning company as I poured my first cup of coffee.

We had a meeting with our pastor last night. So i'm going to be sharing what our plans are in the next day or so.

I hope you all are enjoying your week. Thanks for stopping by to visit!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

yes i was right. what a lovely visitor to hve in your garden. can't wait for to come see you tomorrow.

AbiQ said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks so much for your sweet words on my blog! You have a beautiful family! Have a great tuesday!

Brittany Ann said...

I miss you so much, too! I'm so excited to see you all! I promise to bring the scrapbook (hopefully I get more of it done.) Love you!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Can't wait to hear what the plans are!

Randi Troxell said...

beautiful shot of the bird... (or whatever you may call him, lol)!