.

.

Friday, April 03, 2009

The Other Day

It was time to get out of the house and take the boys for a walk. The sun was shining the birds were singing. I knew even though the sun may be shining doesn't mean it's not cold out side! So i bundled Elijah and I up, sat little Ethan in a stroller or "buggy" and tucked blankets around him. We were set. Once we were out side walking though I realized that it was too warm with our coats on!






I had high hopes and visions of beautiful photographs with both boys happy and smiling. The blue sky and colorful flowers in the back ground. Instead we have this...

Poor Ethan. But one out of two smiling isn't bad.

Next time i'll make dear Geoff go with me to hold up our infant son and not count on a three year old to support him. But we still had a good time got some fun pictures...

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Great photos Melissa!

Ruth said...

Sound like you all had a great time.

Brittany Ann said...

Oh what beautiful photos! (Nice use of the "Big E" in your captions, by the way!) I can't believe how big Ethan seems! And Big E, oh his face makes my heart melt, even when he's trying to hold up poor Little E.

Also, trying your Dad's cold-air driving trick. That's genius!