.

.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Six weeks old today!

Our little Ethan is six weeks old today! He's growing so much! His newborn clothes are getting small. He's been holding his head up for a while now and loves to look around. When he's laying on his tummy he'll push and wiggle and roll himself over some times. And this week, apart from last night, he's been starting to sleep in 4 hour stretches! No, last night he woke up about every two and a half hours. But that's ok, it gave me more chances to keep checking Alicia's blog! =)

I've been trying to catch a smile on camera but haven't been fast enough yet. Usually when we're "talking" and he gives me a smile i want to sit there and enjoy it, not run for the camera and ruin the moment. We'll catch one soon enough i'm sure. These last few weeks have been a precious time and i'm trying to savor the moments with him. He won't be this little for long!

We just love him so much and it's great to see Elijah enjoy him! Although i think Elijah will be thrilled when he gets a bit bigger and they can play together.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

how cute.

Brittany Ann said...

I just want to kiss him all over. He's so cute! I can't believe he's growing so much!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

He is a doll! I wish I could hold him! I am seriously in baby withdrawl...no one I know has a baby! Except you and soon Alicia and you are both soooo far away...waaaaaaa!

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Ethan you are a beautiful baby, I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I need to come see him so he will smile since he smiles for me ALL THE TIME!!!

Tracy said...

What a darling baby you have!

Becky K. said...

Awesome pictures!

He is great!