.

.

Monday, February 02, 2009

My Boys, A Day Old

Elijah, one day old



Ethan, one day old




Here you go, Carrie. A comparison of the boys at the same age. What do you think? Do they look a like?
I don't think so but maybe that's just me. Elijah had really light hair and hardly any of it. Ethan has more dark hair.


But there were a few similarities. They were both born holding their left hand up by their cheek. Their heads both measured 14 inches and there was only a 2 ounce difference in their birth weight.

9 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I don't think that they look alike either!

It will be fun to see how they look as they get older.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know! They are definitely brothers! Perhaps they aren't spitting images, but there's enough similarities there! Too cute, either way!

Ruth said...

Hi Melissa The boys are very cute but I don't think they looks the same.

Tracy said...

I think they look dfferent. They are beautiful. You are blessed!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I think they both have their own looks! It will defintely be fun to watch them as they grow and change! I was just thinking the other day how fun it would be to see them side by side at the same age...so glad you posted this!!

Carrie said...

Perfect--I believe I was correct--different kids! :-)

Carrie said...

Oh--& are we counting down to V-Day or B-Day?!!

Melissa G said...

Haha Carrie, you know me! I was counting down to V-day AND BDay! I'll be a quarter of a century old!

Anonymous said...

I think they look different but they are both beautiful and congratulations I haven't told you yet!