.

.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Bag Tag

I saw this on LeAnn's blog, Tollesons4him. It's a Bag Tag! Show us your bag!

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

This is my super duper diaper bag that Sherri and Brittany went in on together for my Christmas/baby gift. I love it! Isn't it pretty?

It's huge but i've managed filled it to the brim with diapers, wipes, extra clothes, burp clothes and granola bars. Just to name a few things. It's heavier than the baby!

This was at our gift exchange at Sherri's house in December. The day they gave me the bag. Thanks girls!

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That is a cute bag! I never used a traditional diaper bag, I always wanted something cuter than the bags with Teddy Bears on them, and something that Tim wouldn't cringe carrying!

Your friends are very sweet and they love you alot!

Anonymous said...

OH I love it it's so cute and so stylish! What sweet friends you have, thanks for doing the tag it was fun.