.

.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A perfect start to the Christmas season!


Last Saturday my family and I went to see The Sights and Sounds of Christmas at Word of Life. My brother is going to bible school there and a couple of my brother's friends were in the production. It was really great! There was "snow" and real animals! Elijah even liked it, he sat well through the first half but fell asleep during the second half.

After the show my brother took us on a tour of his dorm and the campus. It was fun to see where he's going to school and meet some of his friends.

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Those kinds of shows are so fun to go to, as it gets you ready for the season!

How did Elijah like doing his advent?

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like fun!! I like your new blog and the little thing that says to the Gills from God!! SO true!! A baby is the best gift from God!!!

Tracy said...

Sounds like a great time. Love the new look.