.

.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookie Mix in a Jar Recipe

Here is a picture of our finished cookie jars. Someone asked me for the recipe we used in our cookie jars. I found a website with lots of different cookie recipes. You can find them all here.

This is the recipe we used. We cut the recipe in half since we used the small jars, 1/2 QT not full QT jars.

3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
1/4 + 2 TBSP M&M's
1/4 Cup Peanuts, chopped
1/4 Cup Raisins
2 TBSP Unsweetned Cocoa Powder
Shy of 1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of sale
 

4 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I bet you cant wait to see your DH!!! What a sweet reunion that will be for you both!!

Tracy said...

I so glad you'll see your hubby soon!!!!!! The jars look great!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love the coutdown clock for Geoff!!!!!!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

How was your apt?? Has baby dropped at all??