.

.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Looking forward to seeing my family!

Two of my good friends are getting married in October. And i'm SO excited that we get to go to both of their weddings! We leave on the 13th of October and are going to be in Florida for two weeks.

This is John and Jamie, their wedding is on the 25th of October.

And Patrick and Brittany's wedding is on the 24th.
Elijah is going to be a ring bearer in their wedding.


It will be a busy couple of weeks but i'm really looking forward to it!
We'll be staying with my parents and spending time with them and visiting friends and of course all the things that go along with two weddings! Should be fun!

I also have to go to Orlando the first day we are there to give my fingerprints and have a picture taken for a UK visa. Then we'll send all the paperwork away and pray we get it back before our two weeks are up! They said it should take about a week to get an answer back. So hopefully we'll get it back in time. =)

5 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

WOAH! SERIOUSLY! How the heck do you afford all this traveling!?!?! You are soooo lucky!

We've still got 11 weeks till we get to travel! and it's been over a year!!!! ahhhh! :)

That'll be so nice for you though! I bet you get super home sick at times :(

Take care!

Anna

Anonymous said...

We are counting downt he days here too!!! Can't wait to see you and dance with my little man at the wedding!!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Elijah as a ringbearer Then to see him dance!!! What a day!!!

Kelly said...

I am so happy that you get to go to see family. Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

I just bought the funniest "bling bearer" shirt for him and Zack. It's so cute! Love you guys!