.

.

Friday, June 27, 2008

If only I had a brain!

I feel like the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz these days. My brain seems to be on vacation and i don't know when it's coming back! "Pregnancy brain" my sister the midwife called it. I just do not have a clear head and I feel way more queasy and exhausted than i remember being with Elijah. Does that mean it's a girl? =)

Speaking of feeling queasy... when i got my hair cut this morning the hair dresser lady had just ate a banana with peanut butter and she was surprised how yummy it was. She said she usually eats bananas with mayonnaise. Ugh, just writing it out makes me feel sick!

I haven't been posting as often this week. That's mainly because I'm sparing you the boring details of moving. We're keeping busy with Geoff's physical therapy appointments three times a week, visiting friends, sorting our stuff and all the million other details that are involved in an overseas move. We are getting stuff done and my to do list should be getting shorter but instead it seems to be getting longer! Time is precious. We leave two weeks from yesterday!

Elijah playing ball with his grandpa.

6 comments:

Brent and Katy Bruns said...

Oh man I feel for you, and I know just what you are talking about. It is "pregnancy brain" from my own experience and most of it seems to come back after the recovery from having a baby. Time is moving to fast!! Finally today we closed on our house and can move in. Talk to you later, love Katy

Anonymous said...

bananas and mayo?! it is people coming up with combos like that, that gives america a bad name....eugh

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Ok, Bananas and mayo is gross!

I am thinking of you and praying for you for all those details that must be accomplished.

Remember to email me your flight info - see you at the airport!

Anonymous said...

Mayo is just wrong!!

Grandma and Grandpa are going to miss him!!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

EWWW!! Now that is just nasty! I will be praying for you a your little baby thats growing! Blessings on you as you move into a new place and get all those details worked out! Thats a big move!

Becky K. said...

You have so much to do...I cannot believe you are blogging at all.

Hope the queasies get better soon.

Becky K.