.

.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Welcome to February!




Well, January certinly flew right by! It was a month full of memories made with family and friends. We started out in Northern Ireland with my husbands family. When we got back PJ moved in and Carrie came for a visit. All wonderful times.

February is sure to hold some good times as well. Elijah's 2nd birthday is coming up on the 11th. I think we'll have a construction theme for his party since his favorite word right now is "tractor". =)
Then my 24th birthday is three days after his.
My sister might be able to visit near the end of February.

I need to get off the computer. My husband is going to work on it. It's been getting slower and slower. He's also going to put all my pictures on a back up drive. I don't want to lost them!

Welcome to February you all! I hope it's a month that brings you joy and wonderful memories with those you love.

<><,

6 comments:

by Ashlee & Her Mommee, said...

how do you do the back up drive thinger to save all yer pix? i wanna do that!

Miss Paula said...

Where did you get the falling hearts?? I want some!!!

Also, I will try and e-mail you graphics that belong with the heart/rose!!!

Alicia said...

This is so very cute!!! I love valentines!!!

Becky K. said...

Ours just went through the same slowing down process. When Warren looked it was so full he nearly choked. Oops!
Becky K.

Elijah's Mommy said...

Thanks Miss Paula, i would love that. I didn't even know there was more to go along with the roses and hearts. Thanks.

Miss Paula said...

I need your e-mail. I though I saved it when you sent the pinecone pictures. Send it to
misspaula_ca@yahoo.com.

Thanks!