.

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Friend

(Melody and sweet baby Clara)

I've posted pictures of Melody and her little boy Matthew James before. When they lived here in Florida we used to take the boys to the park to play.
They moved to CA the beginning of the summer and then in July their daughter, Clara, was born.
We have really missed them since they moved! I miss having Melody close by. She's taught me a lot.
Thankfully we got to see them while they were in town for a few days! We met at the park and it was so good to see them again! I got to hold Clara, she was so precious! I'd forgotten what it is like to hold a baby that little!
Here are some pictures...
Elijah watching the ducks by the lake...
Matthew James... Remember me?
Buddies again.

This is Lisa and Wilma enjoying baby Clara.
Elijah finally got brave and went down the slide by himself without any prompting!
We miss you!



.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaww, Melissa! I loved seeing these photos already! Thank you for coming to visit and taking those beautiful photos! We just got back to CA yesterday. I haven't looked at the rest of the photos yet.

Thank you!

Love, Melody