.

.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22, 2007

This weekend is Sherri and Jesse's wedding! We're excited to see daddy in a tux. He's going to be a groomsman. Even I have a suit to wear!
Mommy thinks my food preferences are a little bit strange... I don't like "normal" baby foods like bananas or apple sause, instead i like chewing on onions, spicy curry sause (thanks to daddy) or my latest discovery fresh garlic gloves! Yumm! Talk about garlic breath! A couple minuets ago mommy found me happily chewing away on a garlic clove. She laughed because I had a funny look on my face and my eyes were tearing up but I kept putting it back in my mouth for another try! Here's a picture of my face just after i put the garlic in my mouth.

And here's a picture of me and grandma.
Sometime Grandma will take me on a walk with her.
I usually fall asleep half way through.


No comments: