.

.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Great Grandma's Birthday Visit

~Historic Bok Sanctuary~
Lake Wales, Fl
This is a very pretty place. We visited it last Saturday with my grandma. Uncle Kent and Aunte Deedee and Auntie Crystal were there too!

This is me and my great Grandma enjoying the beautiful day together.
Daddy had the day off so he got to go too!
Auntie Crystal, Mama and I visited the butterfly house.
Another picture of the tower.

My family

Here's grandma opening her birthday presents.

It was a big box for such a little lady so i thought the gentlemanly thing to do was to help her unwrap it, right?

I've got more picture to show you but i need to go to bed now so i'll have to put them up later.
Grandma had to go home today. sniff...sniff.. i miss her already! We took her to the airport and saw her off. The nice ladies at the check in counter gave us a pass so we could go all the way to the boarding gate with her. Usually they only let one person go though to the gate but i guess they saw that we didn't want to say goodbye to grandma yet so they let all three of us through.

No comments: